From MDWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The effect of environment on peptide and protein folding.
- The effect of polyethylene glycol (PEG) spacers on the conformational Properties of small peptides.
- The interfacial structure of self-assembled switchable peptide surfactants.
- The effect of force field on the structure and dynamic properties of small peptides.
- An alternative oscillating environments to accelerate protein folding.
- BS Beijing University of Technology,China 2000
- MS Beijing University of Technology,China 2003
- PhD University of Groningen, the Netherlands, graduating 2009
Molecular Dynamics Group School of Molecular and Microbial Sciences (SMMS) Chemistry Building (#68) The University of Queensland St. Lucia Campus, Brisbane, QLD 4072 Australia Email: email@example.com Fax: +61 7 3365 3872